5/06/2008

Off to the Zoo!!!




Mike took the day off yesterday and we all headed to the Zoo!!! The Zoo here in Salt Lake is perfect!!!Not too big and it still has all the animals you want to see so we bought a family season pass so we'll be hitting it up all year!

The girls loved it! Not sure how it happened bit I ended up sitting in on a bird show! I HATE birds! They freak me out!!!Always have but there I was putting on a happy face and holding my breath and counting to ten while they swooped over my head for 30 minutes!!!

It was great spending the day together like that! I love having Mike home when make plans as a family to enjoy his time off! He is such a great dad and the girls ate him up having them all to themselves all day! It was a great Monday!

I had to take a picture of this baby giraffe !It reminded me of the dream I had while pregnant with Cricket that I had given birth to a giraffe!!!!

6 comments:

Diana said...

I remember you telling me about that dream. I love the SLC zoo too. You can actually see the animals. I hate it when you go to a zoo and they make their habitat so real that all you ever see is trees. Cute pics.

Jamie C. said...

That baby giraffe is adorable. I love having Joe home on week days, although it hardly EVER happens. There's just something special about having your husband around on week days you know he normally isn't. The zoo sounds like a great day to spend together.

Emily said...

Yay for Hogle Zoo! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Amy said...

I had forgotten about your bird phobia - your such a good sport!

Megan said...

That baby giraffe is too sweet! I love the zoo!

Morph This said...

How in the world did you end up at the bird show? You are crazy.