2/13/2007

Greetings...

So there hasn't been much happening over here and to be honest I'm bored! No excitement, nothing to do...heck my kids are still both asleep and it's nearly 9 am! Count my blessing right!? Anyway...

I need to start getting more creative and come up with fun things to do on days we have nothing on our plate. HELP!!! I need some ideas!!! We do the typical park, library, craft stuff but that's where my ideas stop.

If you have any ideas send them my way! I am so bored and my house is clean and organized so i can't busy myself around here. AHHHHH!!!!

5 comments:

michelle said...

You are doing an amazing job at cleaning, and organizing. You really are an inspiration to keep me motivated. Some of the things I liked to do with the kids are games, swimming, walks, music, color pictures for grandma, and grandpa to put in the mail. These are a few things that I can remember loving to do.

Donna said...

You have also motivated me!!!! I like to do a lot of the same thing that Michelle posted with my kids. My children love mailing pictures and letters to grandma, and grandpa. I also try to play outside ( If it is warm ) with my kids everyday!!!!!!! it is fun to go outside and be crazy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe, that is so funny that you are bored. I didn't think that those are words from your mouth. lol

Benson Fam said...

Okay, so I'm the first with lame "commercialized" ideas but it is our rainy season here so we are getting creative indoors= Chuck-e-cheeses is amazing. Every game/ride is only a quarter and you can bring your own food in so it's a $2 treat for Carter. And Petsmart has become our best friend (just make sure it's one that has all the animals)!!

Dex said...

hey, what's happening indeed? good to see that everything is chill with you and yours.