11/13/2007

Yeah for Macy!!!

I totally forgot to share, but Macy did an incredible job in teh Primary Program!!!she actually went up and said her part into the Microphone!!!We were both so anxiouse for her and were so unsure she would do it! You all remember a few months ago when her talk bit the dust in Primary!!!

We could not be prouder!!!She was so adorable and so grown up. Looking at her up there was almost to real. The truth that she isn't a little girl any more was never so obvious to me!!!

So we get to make a special trip to Chucky Cheeses to celebrate this week!!!! Way to go Cricket!!!!! WE love you!

6 comments:

the bates motel said...

how cute! i can't wait for the day to see my little ones get up there and sing n stuff! that's so fun! way to go macy!

Laura said...

We just had our primary program as well. Don't you love it. Congrats Macy!

Megan said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there to see that! I love primary programs! Way to go Macy! We love you!

Amy said...

Way to go Macy! I usually run away from the church podium. That's a scary thing!

regibells said...

yahhh Mace! Jake had so much fun with your girls. I think we left his jacket at your house. Seems like we are always leaving stuff places, I just can't keep it all together!

Nettie! said...

That's so neat - I remember the day so well myself! So wonderful!! Congrats Macy!!!