1/17/2007

Christmas '06...i know i'm a little late!

We had a great Christmas this year! It was great to be home and with family! EVERYONE went way over board and the kids were in Heaven but PLEASE!!! I had to reorganize my house to fit all the new stuff! Our favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family and friends! That is the best gift!

The girls were cute as ever in their "non" Christmas dresses for church! They also got matching sweaters and looked oh so fab! I know I do that dress them alike thing that they will hate when they get older and look at pictures! Oh well!

Macy loved playing with her cousin Ethan who is her best friend! She loved seeing her aunts and uncles! Grandma Reena was in town too and we loved having her here to play and spend time with!

We all avoided getting sick till just after Christmas then it hit us all hard. We've been dealing with strep, snot and up all night! ARRG!!! I do see a light at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully we'll have done our sick time for the year!

It was a great Holiday! I'm greatful for all the blessing we have had this last year. Mike and I feel blessed to have such wonderful families and friends! It was a great time to reflect on all that we enjoy and love all because our Savior! We hope that all of you had an enjoyable holiday!


No comments: