10/15/2006

We took a bite of the BIG APPLE and boy did it taste GREAT!!!!

Oh where do I begin! Mike and I took the best vacation in a LONG time! Can you imagine...Just the two of us in New York City! I know!!!!! It was simply wonderful! It was our first trip away from the girls for more then one night. It was everything I imagines it would be and more. We first have to send a huge thanks to our hosts Adam and Amber Ward. thanks to them we saved a ton on hotel costs and had a wonderful place to drag out tired bodies home to every night. They were the perfect tour guids and knew all the great places to eat and shop!Ahhh! i miss them sooo much!

We did everything tacky tourists are supose to do...Stautue of Liberty, Ellis Is., Central Park... All of it was wonderful. WE had the best time just exploring the city and taking in all that it offered. I knew I loved a big city but man i never expected to fall in love with this one so easily! It was like being home again. I've missed San Francisco terribly and being in a big city! NY was just the fix I needed!

We ate street food and pizza every day. We had an amazing meal at the hot spot BED were we all ate on a huge comfotable bed just lounging around enjoying the company. We never got to bed before 3 a.m. and just the fact that we could do ANYTHING we wanted to was almost too enjoyable! we did miss the girls but knowing they were in great hands made it tolorable! thanks again grand parents for that!

I am already itching to get back there! I was sooooo impressed with how clean the city was. The people were all so wonderful and willing to answer any questions we had. I simply adore NY!!!!






No comments: