5/29/2009

The Graduate!

Cricket graduated from Preschool this week!!!! We couldn't be prouder!


Here she is one her first day of Preschool last year...

And here she is on her last day of school. Still posing...

She really looks so much older to me!

WE couldn't be more excited for all that she has leaned! She is so ready for Kindergarten! Sadly I think she'll be learning her ABC's AGAIN!!! She can read, write add and subtract! Get ready Riverside Elementary!!!Here comes Cricket!!

Here she is with her teachers Mrs. Kerrie and Mrs. Kaylie

5 comments:

Diane said...

how cute! i love little graduations!

Diane said...

wait, that last comment was from me, steph! I am on dianes computer! lol!

Brittany said...

What a cutie!!! She does look older! I was totally annoyed that my son went to kindy knowing how to read, etc and by Christmas he was still learning colors & shapes! So, I yanked him out & homeschooled him. We're trying it out again in 1st grade...hoping it'll be better!

AnieCooper said...

So cute!! She definitely has grown :) Way to go Cricket! She will do great in Kinder!!!

tara said...

TOTALLY looks older.

way to go cute cricket!