4/27/2009

DAY 20: Flags

Let freedom ring!!!
sis flag
blue1
blue2
mom

At a local park they had on display hundreds of American Flags! It was breathtaking! We had to go and take a few pictures. The sun was shining and the stars and strips were dancing in the breeze! The girls raced in and out of the swaying flags. Apparently they represented Child Abuse awareness. There were signs up with statistics on child abuse. It was a sobering realization that ugly abuse is real and out there. It just made me want to gather up my chickens and love them to death!

10 comments:

Krause Crew said...

I love all these pictures. So beautiful.

Momma Fish said...

That little blue bell is so freakin' cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hat!!!

Unknown said...

I have to say, I hope this isn't wrong to admit but looking at the picture of Blue and reading the post about child abuse, a thought came into my mind. She reminds me a bit of Kaylee Anthony.

One was a beauty (so sad) and one IS.

Hope that was o.k. to mention.

Morph This said...

lovin these shots. must be the new lens!

AnieCooper said...

beautiful pics!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Thats awesome! I like that lens you were using! sweet!

tara said...

gorgeous.

were those flags on redwood and sheilds?

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of you and Charlie makes me need a baby snuggle. Very Sweet :)

Brittany said...

Seriously. Amazing. Pictures.

Amy Snell said...

All you girls are so adorable!! The first pic is one of my favs though :)